Saturday, March 14, 2009

We Cairn do it!!

Friday the 13th Jeri and I decided to tempt fate, and go bungee jumping! It was by far the scariest thing we have ever done, and to quote Jeri, "it was 10-times scarier than walking down the aisle!" When we got there we walked up the spiral staircase to a platform 50 meters (164 feet) above an 8 foot lake. I felt like I wanted to throw up, and Jeri said I looked like I was completely pale!

My last words to the guy before I jumped were, "Oh my God, I dont think I can do this!"

Jeri said, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"

Because no words can really do this justice.. here are the videos!

1 comment:

  1. uhhh! That was scary, I was getting grey hair and sweating just looking at the videos... But I'm sure you'll remember this for the rest of your life, our 2 brave Adventurers out in the wild!

    ReplyDelete