Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tastes like.... Lambeef!




For all of you who have long anticipated this next post, we felt it was only right to delay the tasting of the Kangaroo (Roo), as we just posted cute pictures of us feeding them. The mantra we tried to remember as we tasted it was, "kangaroos are very over populated and they can be mean." And as we had our champagne and our wine, it got easier to get used to the idea of eating the Kangaroo. Just in case you are wondering, and I am sure you are... it is a very lean dark meat (very high in iron and low in fat) with a taste somewhere in between beef and lamb (Lambeef!) So here is to Roo!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it tasted like chicken. :P There again, I was about 18... maybe I didn't know any better. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lambeef is probably more creative, but honestly, I would have gone with BLAMB!

    ReplyDelete