Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes, there is a Chinatown in Sydney (I know what you are thinking)


Welp! Leave it to us to find Chinatown in Sydney!

Have you ever just had an urge for noodles? Or chinese? I know I have.

If you didnt know, there is a huge Chinese population in Australia; almost as many Chinese Australians as there are are the typical white Australians. And when there is a huge Chinese immigrant population, there is always a Chinatown. And we found it!

I am realizing that most of our blogs involve food, but really, we've got to eat! We had the dumpling noodle soups today. Jeri had the hot and sour dumpling soup and to quote Jeri, "it was the spiciest thing I have ever had, but totally worth it!. 5 hours later and I can still feel the hotness in my stomach." I had the dumpling soup with veggies and hand-rolled noodles. Best noodles I have EVER had. We took the leftovers because if you can tell from the picture the bowls were huge!

(The menu's were in Chinese so we ordered by picture from the window behind us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment